We are now offering a registered Aqua Healing class.
The JCC has implemented the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) in line with the City of Calgary Vaccine Passport Bylaw. This program requires that all members and patrons 12 years and older accessing our building provide a valid Alberta vaccine record with a QR code (paper or digital), a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service or a medical exemption letter.
All members and guests must follow the procedures outlined below.
- Do not come to the JCC if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Time slots can be pre-booked online two days in advance for JCC members (login prior to booking your spot). The public can pre-book one day in advance for $10 per spot.
- Cancellations must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account. How to cancel a booking.
- Masks are mandatory at all times anywhere in the JCC, except when in the pool.
- Upon arrival at the JCC you must show proof of vaccination, sanitize your hands, and confirm your reservation with the lifeguard.
- Continue to practice physical distancing, at all times.
- Put your personal items (masks/jackets/bags/towels) in bins provided on the pool deck or in lockers in the change rooms.
- Walk clockwise around the pool deck (towards the rock climbing wall).
- Stand at the ‘wait here’ signs until your booking starts.
- Enter and exit the pool using the stairs.
- Upon exiting, walk clockwise around the pool towards change rooms.
- Collect your personal items from the bins (lifeguards will move the bins closer to the change rooms).
- Exit through the men’s or women’s change room.
- Use the change room for a maximum of 15 minutes to change.