Effective June 14, 2021, we will be offering limited pre-booked spots in Aquafit classes.
All members and guests must follow the procedures outlined below.
- Do not come to the JCC if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Time slots can be pre-booked online two days in advance for JCC members (login prior to booking your spot). The public can pre-book one day in advance for $10 per spot. No drop-ins are allowed.
- We are limiting bookings to one per day.
- Cancellations must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account. How to cancel a booking.
- Masks are mandatory at all times anywhere in the JCC, except when in the pool.
- Upon arrival at the JCC you must sign-in at the desk near Customer Service, sanitize your hands, and confirm your reservation with the lifeguard.
- Stay three meters apart from all other users, at all times.
- Please arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled time. Come dressed and prepared to swim (stalls are available in the universal change room to use, only if needed).
- Enter through the universal change room.
- Put your personal items (masks/jackets/bags/towels) in bins provided on the pool deck.
- Walk clockwise around the pool deck (towards the rock climbing wall).
- Stand at the ‘wait here’ signs until your booking starts.
- Enter and exit the pool using the stairs.
- Upon exiting, walk clockwise around the pool towards change rooms.
- Collect your personal items from the bins (lifeguards will move the bins closer to the change rooms).
- Exit through the men’s or women’s change room.
- Use the change room for a maximum of 15 minutes to change.