Our Steven Blitz Aquatics Centre consists of a 25 meter, 5 lanes salt water pool, a hot tub, and a steam room. We offer a vast variety of activities that include recreational swim clubs, lane swim, open swim and aqua fitness classes. Two lifeguards are scheduled to guard the aquatics area to ensure a clean and safe environment.
Please view the pool schedule for available drop in swim times.
The following is the Paperny Family JCC's refund policy for all sessional courses:
· Up to 10 days prior to the start of the program a 10% administration fee will be applied to individuals looking to withdraw.
· Within 10 days to the program start date a 25% administration fee will be applied to individuals looking to withdraw.
· Candidates will have an option to leave a full credit on their account which can be applied to any facility programming. The credit must be used within one year.
· If the program has started, the Paperny Family JCC does not offer refunds or credits without a valid reason.
· No prorating is available for absences during programs or services.
Every week, we offer average of 16 aqua fitness classes free to our members (excluding Aqua Healing). The general public may pay a drop-in fee to attend the class. Our 50 minutes classes vary in intensity and fitness level so as to meet the needs and abilities of all participants.
Interested in keeping up with your swimming skills? Come join us in one of our weekly recreational swim clubs. These clubs have benefits ranging from an increase in muscular endurance, increase in cardiovascular health, and learning water safety skills to become a lifeguard! These workouts will vary from beginner, intermediate, and advanced. From endurance and interval training to stroke improvement, these workouts will vary in distance and intensity.
If you are looking to become a lifeguard or swim instructor, Calgary JCC is the place for you! The JCC can run the entire certification course for individuals who are working towards their lifesaver goals. We run one bronze class on a seasonal basis and if enough interest if shown we can offer the national lifeguard or lifesaving swim instructor certification courses.
With first aid and CPR training, candidates will become part of the chain of survival. Candidates will learn the most up to date CPR training. We have dedicated instructors that teach through various methods to make the course fun and informative.
Jump into your bathing suits for a splashing great time!
Nothing but fun as we float around and watch a good ol'classic family movie.
Members and guests are recommended to bring their own blow-up tubes.
Childern under 8 Years: $5.00